1140 N. Tustin Street, Orange, CA 92867
Frequently Asked Questions About
Renting the Village Theatre
The Village Theatre staff is dedicated to making your rental of the theatre as successful as possible. To that end, we have created this information sheet to help clarify how the theatre works with groups renting our facility.
Our first priority is the protection and preservation of the Village. She is an old lady with new make-up and serves the community as both a treasured historic landmark and working performance and event space. Keeping the theatre beautiful for our renters and for future generations is of paramount importance to our staff and volunteers.
The money the theatre charges for rental events does not fully cover the cost of running the facility; consequently, we also depend on the revenues we receive from lobby sale royalties, food/beverage sales, MPCF @ The Village Theatre sponsored events, and generous contributions from our patrons. Our ultimate objective in working with groups renting the theatre is to provide great value — including a high-quality performance space, convenient support facilities and services (such as dressing rooms, restrooms and box office) and a professional, well-trained staff to support your event.
Listed below are some commonly asked questions and guidelines for renting the theatre.
1. Who gets priority in renting the theatre?
- MPCF @ The Village Theatre has first priority to all dates for events
- Repeat yearly users that present multiple performance dates and use all the services of the theatre
- Promoters or non-profit groups producing or renting for local events
- Out of town promoters and renters
2. What needs to be done to rent the theatre?
- Call The Box office Al Sova at 714-744-4263 to confirm the date is available and secure a reservation. No dates will be confirmed until Village Theatre has determined the dates it needs for its season of events.